Whiskey Live Dublin is back once again! This year taking place at the RDS Simmonscourt Hall 1 this weekend, writes Amy Rohu.
Sessions will take place on Friday June 10 Evening Session (6.00-9.30pm, last pour 9.15pm) and Saturday 11th June Afternoon Session (1.00-4.30pm, last pour 4.15pm) and Evening Session (5.30-9.00pm, last pour 8.45pm).
Showcasing both the long established and new arrivals to the Irish whiskey scene, sample the latest Irish whiskey releases as well as whiskies from across the globe including Scotland, Japan and the U.S.A, this event is perfect for anyone, from the occasional drinker to those involved in the whiskey trade.
For more information and to book your spot, visit whiskeylivedublin.com.
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition