Ukulele Hooley, Ireland’s international ukulele festival, is back in Dun Laoghaire this weekend, August 26th to 28th, writes Alex Greaney.
It will feature events such as Friday Night Jam, where Mark Mangan of Ukulele Tuesday will host a jam upstairs at the Lighthouse bar. This will give all ukulele players a chance to meet up and play together.
Saturday will feature many workshops to help inspire and support all those interested in improving their Ukulele skills.
On Sunday, the main concert event will take place in People’s Park at 11:30am, this will feature local and international Ukulele artists and is an unmissable event for Ukulele enthusiasts.
For more information on these and other events at Ukulele Hooley visit: https://ukulelehooley.com
- Paul Flynn Launches Butter Boy: Collected Stories & Recipes
- Shane Filan leads ‘Relay for Life’ in the Aviva Stadium
- Nine Dublin parks awarded green flags
- Violent death in Offaly: gardaí appeal to public NOT to share horrific images on social media
- Guinness Storehouse No 1 tourist attraction in Europe – ahead of Buckingham Palace and Eiffel Tower!