The brand new series of ‘Eating With The Enemy’ starts tonight at 10:35pm, straight after Love Island on Virgin Media Two and Virgin Media Player.
This ground-breaking social experiment series explores what happens when two strangers with diametrically opposed views sit down together for a conversation over dinner. Will they find common ground, or will there be fireworks?
Modern technology is often used to sperate us all, spreading division and misinformation. Many people have become entrenched in their views and intolerant of any deviation from what they perceive as right. These are the people that scream at the television, shout at the radio and rage on social media. This series aims to takes the debate off twitter and gives people the opportunity to get their point across, face to face.
In this episode, broadcaster George Hook discusses cancel culture with Irish Traveller comedian, Martin Beanz Warde. A stay-at-home dad and a former model clash over feminism and beauty pageants. Plus, a libertarian and an activist have contrasting opinions on housing and the economy.
- More than one third of Irish adults experience fertility related stigma or judgement
- Doherty gets FG nod to run for Dublin European seat
- Celebrity Architect and International Interior Designer collaborate with Hali Cherrywood
- Barefoot Wine shares Tasty Chocolate and Dessert Pairings to get your taste bud tingling for Easter
- All nursing, midwifery and health/social care graduates to be offered HSE jobs in 2024!