The fifth Trinity Summer Series returns to campus from Monday, June 26, to Sunday, July 2, writes Rachel Cunningham.
This year’s line-up includes Texas, Bastille, War on Drugs, Kraftwerk, Interpol, Madness and Roisin Murphy.
Concert facilities will be constructed and installed at College Park and preparations will begin on Wednesday, June 21.
During the concerts, music will play until 10.45pm each evening, with a soundcheck between 4pm and 6pm.
Financial contribution from the concerts is reinvested back into Trinity, to support the academic mission of the university and fto und development projects and conservation programmes.
The concert will run from Monday,June 26, to Sunday, July 2.
- ‘We’re running the Dublin Marathon for our son Ross – and to help other parents and families to cope with suicide’
- One in ten people in Ireland do not have a family GP – Laya healthcare reveals
- Disney’s Hit Musical “Aladdin” flies into the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre March 2024
- Marty Morrissey at the premiere of the Hurler -A Campions Tale
- National deaf charity Chime’s new specialist team in Dublin will be a “game changer”