Dublin City Council’s Eat the Streets Festival will return for its third year at Richmond Barracks, in Dublin 8, writes Rachel Cunningham.
The celebration of how we can eat our way to a healthier planet will take place on Saturday, September 16, from 12pm to 5pm.
Dublin City Council’s Eat the Streets! Festival will explore Dublin’s food history by asking people, young and old to join us on a journey to gorw, cook and discover.
The festival brings together chefs, food experts, growers and producers to cook and teach about our rich food history.
There will be free workshops for children and the young at heart and a series of After-Lunch Chats will be hosted to share ideas and talk about how food can be a solution to climate change.
- Get a glowing look with celebrity favourite JCat’s ‘SkinSurance’ Foundation!
- RSA warning following heavy rainfall and winds: slow down!
- WINNERS OF YOUNG CHEF YOUNG WAITER AWARDS AT EVENT IN TITANIC BELFAST
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made