Richmond Barracks are hosting their first ever Christmas Craft Fair this weekend, writes Amy Rohu.
The event will run from 11am – 5.30pm this Saturday and Sunday at the Richmond Barracks, Saint Michael’s Estate, Inchicore.
There will be gifts on sale from local businesses, as well as family friendly craft workshops, festive music, hot drinks and treats.
Some the stalls will have products from local craftspeople and artists including jewellery, candles, soap, Christmas decorations, wreaths and homewares.
The event is free and will run on a drop-in basis but those who wish to attend are being reminded that all visitors attending indoor events and activities at Richmond Barracks will be required to bring proof of Covid-19 vaccination or immunity, and matching photo ID on arrival at the building. Visitors must also wear a face mask for the duration of their visit.
- Bidders have ’til 1pm tomorrow to secure quirky contents of KIN’s ‘The Furry Bog’ pub
- Do you want to find out more about Fingal’s next Heritage Plan? Join a webinar on Tuesday next
- Your Ultimate Guide to Dublin City
- dlr Festival of Inclusion – Celebrating diversity and empowering differences
- EirGrid hosting project information days