An Post renews headline sponsorship agreement with the Irish Book Awards until 2025.
An Post has renewed their headline sponsorship agreement with the Irish Book Awards, one of Ireland’s most distinguished and popular literary events. The organisation first sponsored the initiative in 2018 and this new announcement extends the agreement until 2025.
Now in its 18th year, the An Post Irish Book Awards celebrate and promote Irish writing to the widest range of readers possible. Each year it brings together a vast community passionate about books – readers, authors, booksellers, publishers and librarians – to recognise the very best of Irish writing talent.
The awards feature a diverse mix of exceptional writing from new and established writers across 18 categories, including Novel of the Year, Children, Cookbook, Crime Fiction, Popular Fiction, Non-fiction, Sports, Lifestyle, Short Story, Irish language, Poem, Newcomer, Teen and Young Adult, Irish Published and Biography.
Pictured is Author and previous An Post Irish Book Award winner, Liz Nugent, Member of Irish Book Awards Board: Maria Dickenson, Author and previous An Post Irish Book Award winner: Fintan O’Toole and CEO of An Post, David McRedmond.
Picture – MAXWELLS
- Marie Keating foundation schools awareness cancer programme
- Trócaire thanks Dubliners for help in support 1.58 million people across globe
- Works get underway on the Tymon Park Intergenerational Centre
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne