Well known faces took to the red carpet for the special preview screening of the new animated feature ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Mayhem’ at Dublin’s Odeon Cinema in Point Square,
The latest film in the franchise sees the Turtle brothers having grown tired of being isolated from humanity, setting out to win the hearts of New Yorkers with the hope of being accepted as normal teens by performing heroic deeds. The film sees the Turtles who have been on the scene for nearly 40 years now bouncing back on the screen with another great offering. the film is produced by Seth Rogan, Evan Goldberg and James Weaver.
Spotted taking the the red carpet on the day were Maia Dunphy and her son Tom, Ray Foley with his sons Matthew and Andrew ,Grace Mongey along with her husband Chris and children Hayden and Sienna , Marissa Carter and her husband Ronan and children Charlie and Isobel as well as actress Denise McCormack.
Pictures Brian McEvoy
- Shopping Centre prominent for Mental Health Ireland
- ‘We’re running the Dublin Marathon for our son Ross – and to help other parents and families to cope with suicide’
- One in ten people in Ireland do not have a family GP
- Disney’s Hit Musical “Aladdin” flies into the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre March 2024
- Marty Morrissey at the premiere of the Hurler -A Campions Tale