On Friday last (Dec 17), the Séamus Ennis Arts Centre in Naul presented a night of traditional Irish music with four musical masters, Liam O’Connor (fiddle), Seán McKeon (uilleann pipes), John Blake (flute, guitar & piano) and Padraig O’Connor (box accordion).
If you missed this wonderful live event, you can enjoy it here on their Youtube Channel, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RVm9vwUc&ab_channel=TheS%C3%A9amusEnnisArtsCentre The concert is one and a half hour’s long, full of top class Irish music.
- Eddie Hearn has something big planned for Dublin big man Thomas Carty
- Shopping Centre prominent for Mental Health Ireland
- ‘We’re running the Dublin Marathon for our son Ross – and to help other parents and families to cope with suicide’
- One in ten people in Ireland do not have a family GP
- Disney’s Hit Musical “Aladdin” flies into the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre March 2024