“Paul Harrington in Concert”, will see the Irish Eurovision legend, accompanied by Graham Murphy, performing a selection of songs from the popular radio series ’The Lyric’s the Thing’ exploring the stories behind songs.
“Somewhere Only We Know”, “Stairway to Heaven”, “Life on Mars” and “God Only Knows” will be included in Harrington’s new show, 90 minutes of the most popular songs in music history.
Harrington, who along with Charlie McGettigan won the 1994 Eurovision for Ireland with the song ‘Rock ‘n’ Roll Kids’ said it has not been easy whittling down the 120 songs that have featured on the show since it first hit the airwaves in 2020 to fit into a 90-minute stage show.
“However, we have done our best and really hope the audience enjoy our choices. For those who would like to listen to the complete collection there are currently four volumes of ‘The Lyric’s the Thing’ available from streaming or downloading,” Harrington said.
Harrington will be playing the following venues
- Maximise your outdoor space with CaterSave outside heaters!
- Flawless make-up looks with BPerfect’s Pro Edit brush set!
- Man who confessed to robbing post office under duress jailed for 21 month
- What lies ahead for Dublin’s Homeless this Christmas?
- It was a world of Pure Imagination as Charlie and The Chocolate Factory the musical opens in Dublin