The Gables in Foxrock held a breakfast morning in aid of the very deserving LauraLynn foundation, Ireland’s children’s hospice.
Hosted by the stunning Laura Woods, a native to Foxrock, guests were treated to a coffee morning along with a delicious full breakfast menu. Liz O Riordan, who looks after community events at LauraLynn, attended the event and spoke with Laura Woods.
Also spotted on at the breakfast were Mario Rosenstock, Alan Clancy, Dee Nyhan,Vicki Stanley and Laura Soraghan
“Community events like this are vital to Lauralynn as majority of the funding is privately donated”
LauraLynn provides palliative care and support for children with life-limiting conditions and their families. Their holistic approach to care enables them to support the whole.
The event was sponsored by Alan Clancy, owner of The Gables and other popular venues such as House and 37 Dawson Street, raffle prizes were also donated on the day from the local business owners. All proceeds were donated to the LauraLynn foundation.
Pictures Brian McEvoy
- Legendary Q102 Presenter Aidan Cooney moves to new weekend slot
- Stewarts Care’s Christmas Wanderlights opens to the public
- Introducing the must-have innovative ‘ShapeLift’ Leggings by New Dimensions Active
- Dazzling Dublin Winter Lights switched on!
- Dublin, there is still time to make a child smile this Christmas!