The James Connolly Festival is taking place this month and will feature a series of events in radical arts, culture, and politics, writes Amy Rohu.
It is a community-centred celebration of music, film, discussion and debate that brings together the ideas and thoughts of progressive and radical thinkers and organisations from around Ireland and beyond. The festival will take place from The New Theatre in Temple Bar and venues across Dublin city.
Tickets for the festival and a full schedule of talks and events is available to view online at jamesconnollyfestival.com
- “Balbriggan Stockings, Old Masters and the Bells of Howth” at the Bracken Court on Weds next, 8pm
- Photography a great release – see what St Brigid’s Group has to offer, exhibition now at Blanchardstown Library
- Keep our children safe: state bodies unite to launch National Children First Awareness Week
- Fingal businesses and community groups called to try out new eCargo bikes!
- Note venue change for tonight’s Housing Information Event with FCC