Founded in 1976 the Irish Veteran & Vintage Motorcycle Club caters for people interested in Veteran, Vintage & Classic motor cycling and restoration.
The Club’s mission is to preserve Ireland’s motorcycling heritage for present and future generations.
The club are running their annual motorcycle show and autojumble at the Leopardstown Racecourse after a two year absence.
The autojumble is part of the club’s calendar for the past 20 years.
It started life in the Taney Parish Centre in Dundrum and due to lack of needed space it moved to a bigger venue of Leopardstown.
This year’s bigger show will have 100 vintage and classic 20th century motorcycles on display.
Parts & Accessories – Tools Autojumble – Books & Magazines Free parking – Restaurant open all day.
Gates open 11.00 am to 5.00 p.m. Entry €10.00 per adult, accompanied children Free
- White water facility floated again for Dock area
- Eddie Hearn has something big planned for Dublin big man Thomas Carty
- Shopping Centre prominent for Mental Health Ireland
- ‘We’re running the Dublin Marathon for our son Ross – and to help other parents and families to cope with suicide’
- One in ten people in Ireland do not have a family GP