IMMA, the Irish Museum of Modern Art, will host a four-day festival of free events and experiences aimed at addressing the climate crisis, writes Rachel Cunningham.
Earth Rising aims to inspire collective action towards a sustainable and hopeful future.
Taking place, from September 21 to 24 September at the landmark Royal Hospital Kilmainham in Dublin, the event promises an unforgettable experience that seeks to empower audiences to become agents of change.
The Earth Rising programme offers a diverse array of events, including over 50 artists and collaborators who will showcase their work via installations, screenings, workshops and tours.
A talks stage will bring influential voices in the fields of science, design and creativity, a food-themed site that will explore challenging topics curated by Gerry Godley and Jennie Moran, a screening programme that will examine climate change, migration and mental health and an exhibition by American artist Jo Baer.
Other highlights will include a Future Generations Tent, curated especially for children and young adults by ECOUNESCO.
- Legendary Q102 Presenter Aidan Cooney moves to new weekend slot
- Stewarts Care’s Christmas Wanderlights opens to the public
- Introducing the must-have innovative ‘ShapeLift’ Leggings by New Dimensions Active
- Dazzling Dublin Winter Lights switched on!
- Dublin, there is still time to make a child smile this Christmas!