Illustrators Ireland presents ‘In Memory of the Future’, a bilingual exhibition in celebration of renowned illustrator, Tomi Ungerer.
As their first honorary member, Ungerer accepted his place in Illustrators Ireland with grace and enthusiasm. Over 50 artists have participated by sharing their interpretations of Ungerer’s work and responses to his influence. The exhibition is on until the 30th September at the dlr Lexicon.
Peter Cavanagh Photography
- Massive turnout for Dail Eireann protest as early years’ sector vent anger at government abandoning small operators
- 18 new affordable homes coming to Hampton Gardens, Balbriggan!
- GOLF: Portmarmock’s Fox lands north of Ireland title
- Finglas float through in FAI Junior Cup
- Rugby team raising the spirit of the nation with seismic displays in France