Are you scrambling for things to keep your children entertained over the Halloween midterm break? Do you fancy signing them up to practice some of their favourite sports, FOR FREE?
Decathlon Ballymun is inviting parents and children to enjoy the free on-site sports facilities with a wide range of sports activities taking place on site over the week!
Perfect for families looking for an entertaining activity during the break, Decathlon will provide all the necessary equipment and instruction. Just bring suitable clothing and get ready to have a blast discovering the joy of sports!
Choose from the following sports:
- GAA – Monday 30th October at 11am
- Camogie & Hurling – Monday 30th October at 2pm
- Archery – Tuesday 31st October at 11am
- Golf – Tuesday 31st October at 2pm
- Basketball – Wednesday 1st November at 11am
- Darts – Wednesday 1st November at 2pm
- Badminton – Thursday 2nd November at 11am
- Fitness – Thursday 2nd November at 2pm
- Football – Friday 3rd November at 11am
- Cornhole – Friday 3rd November at 2pm
Places are limited and must be booked in advance. Events are suitable for all of the family to enjoy. Bookings can be made HERE.
For more information see www.decathlon.ie