The festive atmosphere was well and truly in swing at the launch of Festive Afternoon Tea at the five star InterContinental where guests gathered in the newly refreshed Reading Room by the fire.
The annual event marks the start of Christmas for many and general manager Nicky Logue welcomed guests to the hotel to experience the delicious creations including Bourbon Butterscotch Verrine; Mulled Wine Baked Cheesecake; Panettone Brandy Snap and White Chocolate and Coconut Buche de Noel by Head Pastry Chef Orna Larkin. Champagne flowed all afternoon and guests were treated to the dulcet tones of singer Sean Boland singing Christmas classics.
Festive Afternoon Tea is served daily from 12.00pm to 4.30pm from 1st to 31st of December 2023 excluding 24th, 25th and 26th December.
Pictures Marc O’Sullivan
- Regulator needed to implement MUD Act, claim default home owners
- Credit Unions to take on banks and lend more to the community
- Council to deliver 400 new private houses to market
- Dublin schools acknowledged for LGBTQ+ inclusion
- First ever group of Hairdressing Apprentices Graduated and showcase their skills at Dublin Capstone Event