South Dublin Libraries is delighted to announce new and extended hours of operation, aimed at providing greater accessibility and convenience for our patrons.
The new hours of operation are as follows: Wednesday: 9:45am-5:00pm; Thursday: 1:00pm-8:00pm; Friday: 9:45am-4:30pm; Saturday: 9:45am-4:30pm
This expansion of hours comes in response to the community’s feedback and our commitment to making the library a more accessible and welcoming space for everyone. The addition of Saturday opening hours aims to make it even easier for residents of Palmerstown and the surrounding areas to access library resources and services.
Palmerstown Library offers a wide range of services, including a diverse collection of books, e-books, audiobooks, DVDs, and more. Additionally, we provide free Wi-Fi, computer access, educational programmes, and community events for all ages.
“We are thrilled to be able to offer these extended hours to our community,” said Paul Fusco, County Librarian. “Our goal is to make the library a hub for learning and community engagement. These new hours will allow us to better serve the needs of our patrons.”
- Dangers and threat of Nitrous Oxide not fully realised
- Legendary Dublin painting and sketching club celebrate 150th anniversary
- Gallery Spring 2024 at Dunnes Stores with Astrid, Opal and Bonita on the way
- Almost 10,000 Dublin people homeless
- Six week Tradfest series on RTÉ showcasing the stunning Malahide Castle