This Saturday the Guinness Choir will perform their “Sing Again” Concert, writes Amy Rohu.
This will be their first concert in almost two and a half years, the last one being their ‘Christmas Concert’ concert way back in December 2019. They have called it Sing Again to encapsulate the relief and joy of being able to sing after such a long time.
They will be performing a lovely programme of classical and some modern choral pieces, bringing back to life the magnificent sounds of Bach, Bruckner, Fauré, Handel, Hayden, Mozart and Whitacre, and are especially delighted to perform the world premiere of ‘The Weaver’ composed for The Guinness Choir by Judith Ring.
The event will take place at 7.30pm in St. Patrick’s Cathedral. For more information and to book your place visit stpatrickscathedral.ie.
- Bidders have ’til 1pm tomorrow to secure quirky contents of KIN’s ‘The Furry Bog’ pub
- Do you want to find out more about Fingal’s next Heritage Plan? Join a webinar on Tuesday next
- Your Ultimate Guide to Dublin City
- dlr Festival of Inclusion – Celebrating diversity and empowering differences
- EirGrid hosting project information days