Ahead of the spooky season Eddie Rockets in South Anne Street was transformed into a spooky themed eatery as invited guests were dared to try the new Death By Cheeze Monster Burger. The leading diner has rolled out their latest offering for a limited period.
Guests were greeted as they arrived to the spooky soiree , by a mist filled restaurant with Halloween themed face painting and creepy cocktails together with Skeletons and Ghosts, Saying Cheeeze on the night were Karl Bowe and his Fair City actress wife Lynseyann Mulvey, Radio presenters Dee Woods and Clint Drieberg, Laura Lily Grant and Ciaran Shah as well as actresses Sophie Vavasseur and Maksuda Akhter,
The Death by Cheeeze Triple stacked hamburger with caramelised onions, American cheese & triple crispy bacon, drizzled with Eddie’s Garlic, Cajun, Secret & Blue Cheese Sauce on a toasted brioche bun, served with Eddie’s Cheese Sauce & bacon bits for dipping is available at all Eddie Rockets Restaurants for a limited period.
- Dublin City wins European Capital of Smart Tourism 2024
- Perfect for that Christmas night out, Scott’s Restaurant Seafood & Grill
- Donabate residents call for urgent action
- Health Minister welcomes legislation consultation to ban sale of e-cigarettes to U18s
- MAKE SURE IT’S ONLY SANTA WHO CAN GET IN WITHOUT A KEY!