An auditorium full of smiles, proud families and teachers welcomed this year’s graduating class at Connolly Hospital, showing their support for this dedicated group.
Special guest speaker Rory O’Connor gave an inspiring speech about his own personal struggles and the importance of finding your confidence, which was also the theme for the graduation.
During the presentation, Danielle Lynch received the DAISY Award, an internationally recognised acknowledgement of nursing care and dedication, while Mary Scully was awarded Student Nurse of the Year.
Pictures Alison O’Hanlon
- Legendary Q102 Presenter Aidan Cooney moves to new weekend slot
- Stewarts Care’s Christmas Wanderlights opens to the public
- Introducing the must-have innovative ‘ShapeLift’ Leggings by New Dimensions Active
- Dazzling Dublin Winter Lights switched on!
- Dublin, there is still time to make a child smile this Christmas!