Excited guests got up close and personal to the new all-electric MINI and new all-electric MINI Countryman and saw first-hand, how MINI is shaping the exciting electric future of the brand.
Guests enjoyed an unforgettable celebration and the unveiling of the all-new MINI Next Generation family and an exclusive evening of cocktails, music and street food.
Actress Niamh McCormack and TV presenters Katja Mia, Laura Fox & Zeinab were among some of the familiar faces spotted. Other names included, Singer Fia Moon, pro-breakdancer Leon Dwyer, fashion designer Aisling Kavanagh, Mark Donnolly from clothing brand HUH and signer Michele McGrath.
It’s not just a new generation of cars, it’s the launch of a refreshed MINI attitude. Built for tomorrow, but very much for the here and now!
Find out more at www.mini.ie.
Pictures Paddy McGrath Photography
- Man who confessed to robbing post office under duress jailed for 21 month
- What lies ahead for Dublin’s Homeless this Christmas?
- It was a world of Pure Imagination as Charlie and The Chocolate Factory the musical opens in Dublin
- Tonights EuroMillions jackpot is heading for a record-breaking €240 million
- Man faces sentence for involvement in a €1.4 million money laundering scheme