To kickstart Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to celebrate Instagram sensation Terrie Mc Evoy’s Daydream Collection Drop 2, SOSU Cosmetics hosted their “All Things Pink” Brunch at Pink Restaurant.
Terrie was joined for a delicious three-course brunch at the event by guests including Ruth Bergin, Grace Mongey Gernon and Carol Byrne. BCI Ambassador, Georgie Crawford attended the event alongside her mum, Siobhan.
Other guests in attendance included Dominque Nugent, Rachel Gorry and Kate O Neill.
For Breast Cancer Awareness Month, SOSU Cosmetics have purchased 5,000 Breast Cancer Ireland pins that will be included with orders placed during October.
The brunch also showcased the stunning Terrie McEvoy’s Daydream Collection Drop 2. The collection consists of 6 gorgeous products ready to take your look from day to night.
Terrie Mc Evoy has worked to bring her vision to life with this collection that includes a Multifunctional Face Palette, Lip Kit, Eyeshadow Pigment Pots, Illuminating Liquid Highlighter and a Kabuki Brush for Face & Body.
- Sixty the new forty – dlr Age Well Expo
- Air Canada Resumes Non-Stop Services from Dublin Airport to Vancouver and Montreal
- Over 100,000 visitors attend Bord Bia Bloom 2023
- 58 clean-ups registered in Co Dublin as 800 volunteers celebrate Clean Coasts’ 20th birthday
- Foster in Your Community Week: making a difference in Dublin 15