Dún Laoghaire Tidy Towns will be holing their Annual Open Day on Saturday October 1st at St. Michael’s Sq., Marine Rd, Dún Laoghaire from 10:30 am to 1 pm.
The Tidy Towns are a voluntary community group working for a cleaner, tidier, greener, nicer and lively town in which to live, work, shop, stroll and visit.
“We value and preserve our heritage. We are improving our green areas and our biodiversity, and our unique coastal environment.”
Their group has grown to almost 100 members in just over two years and is increasing all the time.
All are invited to drop in to the open day, where you can hear about ways to help and support and the activities that the group organises.
- White water facility floated again for Dock area
- Eddie Hearn has something big planned for Dublin big man Thomas Carty
- Shopping Centre prominent for Mental Health Ireland
- ‘We’re running the Dublin Marathon for our son Ross – and to help other parents and families to cope with suicide’
- One in ten people in Ireland do not have a family GP