Stanley Tucci launching the new Tanqueray No.TEN signature serve, the Tiny Ten. Bursting with fresh grapefruit, sparkling wine and No.TEN, the elegant pink-blush cocktail was inspired by summer evenings with friends and family.
Whilst in Dublin, Stanley Tucci visited House Dublin on Leeson Street where he welcomed
guests on their beautiful garden terrace to the Tiny Ten launch evening event. Diageo’s
Hospitality Partner, Federico Riezzo hosted a fabulous No.TEN cocktail demo of the new ultimate summer serve. The terrace was beautifully styled with botanical florals and hints of citrus and grapefruit, referencing the flavours of Tanqueray No.TEN. Premium canapés were served to guests who also received bespoke Tanqueray No.TEN gifting with a signed note by
Stanley to end the night.
A closely guarded recipe, No.TEN is artisan-distilled in small batches with fresh whole grapefruits, oranges, limes, chamomile flowers & natural botanicals. The full-bodied character and fresh flavour have set the standard as the world’s first ultra-premium gin., known amongst the best bartenders to be the perfect gin for a martini cocktail like The Tiny Ten. No.TEN is available in retailers nationwide priced at €42. The Tiny Ten will be available in
selected on trade venues this summer. For more information on Tanqueray No.TEN, visit www.tanqueray.com.
Drink responsibly. Visit drinkaware.ie.
PHOTOS – ANDRES PROVEDES
CLICK ON LINK TO READ MORE IN THIS WEEKS DIGITAL EDITION – Dublin Gazette – Digital Edition – May 25, 2023 – Dublin Gazette Newspapers – Dublin News, Sport and Lifestyle
- Introducing Bellamianta’s 4-in-1 makeup brush – your new beauty ally!
- “Balbriggan Stockings, Old Masters and the Bells of Howth” at the Bracken Court on Weds next, 8pm
- Photography a great release – see what St Brigid’s Group has to offer, exhibition now at Blanchardstown Library
- Keep our children safe: state bodies unite to launch National Children First Awareness Week
- Fingal businesses and community groups called to try out new eCargo bikes!