Now in its sixth year, Cruinniú na nÓg South Dublin, commencing on June 10, will encourage young people to join in the fun of this year’s event and participate in creative activities, writes Rachel Cunningham.
South Dublin has over 20 events taking place in various areas including Adamstown, Perrystown, Clondalkin, Lucan, Tallaght, Ballyroan, MacUíllíám Estate, Greenhills, Castletymon and Knockmitten.
Young people and their families can enjoy free workshops, exhibitions and performances, and special events to encourage young people to try something new.
The event provides an opportunity for children and young people to fulfil their creative ambitions and realise their own artistic expression.
- Massive turnout for Dail Eireann protest as early years’ sector vent anger at government abandoning small operators
- 18 new affordable homes coming to Hampton Gardens, Balbriggan!
- GOLF: Portmarmock’s Fox lands north of Ireland title
- Finglas float through in FAI Junior Cup
- Rugby team raising the spirit of the nation with seismic displays in France