The Dublin Gazette have teamed up with “The Perfect Pint Tour” and are offering three lucky readers a chance to win a pair of tickets for the exclusive Tour.
Dublin has an exciting new addition for Guinness fans in the form of the Perfect Pint Tour. With over 100 million glasses of Guinness enjoyed worldwide every single day, it’s safe that many of us are chasing that perfect creamy pint. Brought to us by two Dublin natives Keith McGovern and David Beirne, the tour offers a unique and memorable Guinness experience visiting some of Dublin’s most iconic pubs, while taking in the sites of the city. Inspired by the now famous Instagram social media page “The Guinness Advisor”, the duo guarantee you’ll taste some of the best pints of Guinness that Dublin has to offer.
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, simply send the answer to the following question, with your name and full postal address by close of business on Wednesday June 22nd, to the [email protected].
QUESTION – WHAT COUNTY WAS ARTHUR GUINNESS BORN IN?
- Cut to post mastectomy allowance slammed as ‘mean spirited and callous’
- Minister announces new funding for organ donation and transplant services
- Student accommodation proposal on Naas Rd rejected by DCC
- Fingal gets €22m from NTA – up €5m on last year
- Smash Hit Musical Play ‘Are ya Dancin” comes to 3Olympia Theatre