- Dublin Gazette’s decision in relation to the selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of a dispute regarding the rules, the decision of Dublin Gazette will be final.
- Competitions are not open to Dublin Gazette staff, freelance staff, or associated companies, entrants must be 18 years of age or older unless stated.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and there is no option for a cash alternative in lieu of stated prize(s).
- Winners must be able to come to Dublin Gazette offices in Dundrum, D14, in order to collect their prize(s), unless otherwise specified.
- Use of a false name, email address or social media profile will disqualify an entrant from claiming their prize.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the winners name(s) being announced or winners being contacted.
- All competition entries must be received in the format outlined in the competition mechanic featured in print or online, following all the instructions outlined for entry. Any entries received in the wrong format or without the necessary steps being taken will not be counted.
- Multiple entries by the same person(s) will not be counted, only one entry per person.
- Winners will be selected at close of business (5pm) on the closing date of the competition, with winners notified the following day.
- Dublin Gazette reserve the right to disqualify any entrant for a competition in its sole discretion.
- If there is an issue with the availability of the prize outside of Dublin Gazette’s control, Dublin Gazette reserve the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value and appeal.
- Winner(s) may be asked to make themselves available for a picture of prize presentation, picture along with winner(s) details may be used by Dublin Gazette in print, online and any other marketing related activities.
- Participation in Dublin Gazette’s competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions, along with any other terms and conditions that may be advertised with this competition
- Dublin Gazette does not accept any responsibility or liability for any death/ injury, loss, expense or other damage as a result of any prize received.