In each episode ‘Unspoken’ mirrors the therapy process, cultivating a listening experience, where those tuning in will feel like they have a fly on the wall vantage of those unspoken often taboo topics that are actually far more common than we might care to realise.
In ‘Unspoken’ Dr Clodagh Campbell shares her expert advice on how people listening who might be experiencing similar traumas can lower their distress and feel less alone.
Dr. Clodagh wants to break the shame and taboo that is holding people back from truly living a fulfilling life & finding inner peace.
Dr Clodagh was joined by guests as she celebrated the launch of Season 3 ‘ Unspoken’ at Powerscourt Springs where they enjoyed a beautiful morning of mindfulness, meditation and a sound healing.
Guests included ; Radio Host Georgie Crawford, PR Guru Tara O’Connor,
Tv Presenter Anna Daly, Panto Star Erin McGregor, Fashion Influencers Emma Kehoe, Nikki Whelan, Grace Mongey,
Singer Michele McGrath, Artist Audrey Hamilton.
Unspoken the Podcast is now available on all streaming platforms including Apple Music & Spotify.
PHOTOS – BRIAN MCEVOY
- Over 75kg of litter removed from Dublin beach
- Irish business association to celebrate 30years
- Dublin teens shine on world stage as they make history
- Self-portrait of the late Dubliner Graham Knuttel to appear at art auction
- Missing Person Appeal: gardaí and family anxious to locate Clondalkin teen, Saoirse Byrne (14)