Let the festive fun begin, as Baldoyle Forum is set and ready to host their eighth annual Christmas Craft Fair on Sunday, December 4 at Baldoyle Community Hall and village green.
Over 40 craft stalls will be selling their wares, and of course, Santa Claus and his elves will be in a grotto at the Community Hall to welcome all the local children.
At 4.30pm, the official turning on of the Christmas tree lights by local celebrity Erica Cody will be performed, followed by free mulled wine, kindly donated by The White House.
There will be singing and dancing organised by Jimmy and Carol from the local Baldoyle Song and Dance Group and Baldoyle Musical Society.
Mark the calendar: Sunday, December 4 from 10am to 5pm for the Baldoyle Christmas Craft Fair.
Santa will be available from 11am to 4pm, €5 per child.
Enquiries to Liz Turner; [email protected] at 01 839 5338.
- Dlr supports Sustainable Goals Week with Decarbonisation and Energy Efficiency
- Ryanair claim reduced winter flights from Dublin is due to “mismanagement” and daa’s lack of forward planning
- READ MÓR: ARTS COUNCIL WILL GIFT OVER 3,600T BOOKS IN HOSPITALS
- Would you like to win a super apartment for €6?
- Dublin Gazette – Digital Edition – September 21, 2023