This year 3Olympia Panto are re-releasing last year’s smash hit PANTO “Once Upon a Panto” but this time all proceeds will go towards Irelands Autism Charity, AsIAm.ie.
Once again you can experience the madness of the 3Olympia Panto from a front row seat at home, not only that but you can make a difference while doing it! AsIAm are an incredible support to people with Autism and their families in Ireland.
The 3Olympia Panto will share a link to the re-release of “Once Upon a Panto”, which will be free to watch, with a donation suggestion to this very worthy charity. Families can enjoy the show and donate what they can, big or small. All proceeds go to AsIAm.ie to support their amazing work.
Streaming Dates: – available now until Jan 3rd
Link for Tickets: – https://bit.ly/OlympiaPantoStream
Donation Price: – the link is free and we are asking people to make a donation. Suggested amount €10 or donate what you can, big or small. All proceeds go to AsIAm.ie to support their amazing work. AsIAm are an incredible support to people with Autism and their families in Ireland.
- Do you want to find out more about Fingal’s next Heritage Plan? Join a webinar on Tuesday next
- Your Ultimate Guide to Dublin City
- dlr Festival of Inclusion – Celebrating diversity and empowering differences
- EirGrid hosting project information days
- Baldoyle residents protest after being let down by lift