Paul O’Donnell led Dundrum South Dublin to victory at the Kia Edenderry 10 mile.
Paul (above) broke the course record with a time of 49.49, leading the D.S.D mixed team to a great win.
Emmet Jennings was in top form also, finishing a gallant 3rd in 54.03, with team captain Robert Corbally running his best race for a long time, in a splendid time of 54.15.
Leading the women home and first in the F45 category (59.99) was the evergreen Maria McCambridge.
Elsewhere, Irish Masters Athletes record best ever performance at World Masters Championships.
The World Masters Championships were held from 29/06/2022 to 10/07/2022 in Tampere, Finland.
Team Ireland brought 89 athletes ranging in age from 35 to 78. Team Manager was Anne Gormley (Donire Harriers).
There were a number of outstanding performances including the following double individual Gold medal winners: Niamh O’Sullivan, Donna Evans, Denise Toner, Anne Gilshinan, John Dwyer, and Mark O’Shea.
Our M75 Mens Team of Hugh McSweeney (Eagle Valley), Gerry O’Reilly(based In Laos Asia), Mikey Kiely (Rising Sun) and John MacDermott (Sligo AC) won Gold in 4x400m relay and Bronze in 4x100m relay.
Paul O’Donnell led the way for Dundrum South Dublin
- ANNUTRI’s glow-it-duo: a simple, results-driven solution to unveiling a radiant skin!
- More than one third of Irish adults experience fertility related stigma or judgement
- Doherty gets FG nod to run for Dublin European seat
- Celebrity Architect and International Interior Designer collaborate with Hali Cherrywood
- Barefoot Wine shares Tasty Chocolate and Dessert Pairings to get your taste bud tingling for Easter