PLANS are already underway for another Social Hurling Blitz event in 2023 after the roaring success of the inaugural event at Naomh Olaf in Sandyford on Saturday.
A total of 17 teams from Cuala, Erin’s Own Castlecomer Kilkenny, Naas, Carlow, Ranelagh Gaels, Kilmacud Crokes, Ballyboden st Endas, Round Towers Kildare, Social Slashers from Co Down, Ballyboden Wanderers, St Jude’s and Naomh Olaf turned out in the sunshine.
Carlow and Eris Own went through to the final and it took a dramatic penalty shoot out to confirm Carlow as the inaugural winners.
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made
- Five deaths on Irish roads this weekend including motorcycle fatality in Tallaght
- ‘Life in Ireland and Fingal’ theme for Festival of History
- Driveyou.ie car and van sharing announces 12 new locations in Fingal