Dublin City Harriers’ Nadia Power recorded a new personal best in Vienna this week, breaking the Irish national Indoor 800m record into the bargain in what was her season opening race on Saturday.
Her time of 2.02.44 was 0.02 inside the previous best – held by DSDAC’s Siofra Cleirigh-Buttner – and she is anticipating more is to come, saying it was “a tactically bad race [but] is a very decent start to 2021! Excited for more over the next few weeks.”
Her target is to build for the European indoor championships in Poland in March.
- Engineers Ireland report finds 71% of female engineers believe sector offers plenty of job opportunities
- Looking to refresh your wardrobe? Try these playful prints for Spring
- Nivea launch new ‘Hyaluron’ range for men
- Looking for a sweet treat? Try these ‘No Bake Oat Bars’
- Get glowing: Luxury tan brand Bellamianta launch range with Maura Higgins