Trinity Donaghmede 2
Park Celtic 0
It was a case of Beasley does it for Trinity Donaghmeade as they lifted the Polikoff Cup at Frank Cooke Park.
TDFC’s regular go-to man Jay Beasley was the goal-scoring hero again, producing on the big occasion to ensure cup success.
Beasley hit a double to help secure his side a massive win and over came Park Celtic in the decider.
The victory means the young side have collected silverware in back-to-back seasons, as they add the Pollikoff to the Premier Sunday title they won last season.
It’s also the second big success for the Dublin 13 side in recent weeks and follows the under-18 teams League Cup success.
The starlets beat Howth Celtic to lift a trophy of their own in the days proceeding the success of the senior side.
Elsewhere the celebratory song of the ‘The Lark’ could be heard echoing around John Hyland Park after the Wally Wynne Cup final.
Larkview Boys lifted the cup, beating Montpelier FC by the odd goal in three in a Coolmine-hosted decider.
PIctures: Darren O’Hanlon
- WINNERS OF YOUNG CHEF YOUNG WAITER AWARDS AT EVENT IN TITANIC BELFAST
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made
- Five deaths on Irish roads this weekend including motorcycle fatality in Tallaght
- ‘Life in Ireland and Fingal’ theme for Festival of History