Cadbury Kick Fit is a new pilot programme running for eight weeks over summer. It’s a fun, non-competitive social programme for women with the primary aim to keep fit and create a social group, while encouraging recruitment of coaches and players to clubs.
It is managed by each club and supported by FAI Development Officers and FAI Women’s Football Programme Coordinators.
Photo by Sam Barnes/Sportsfile
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition
- Deirdre O’Kane is back with Funny Women Dublin – tickets selling fast!
- Super facelift for St Francis Senior NS by Speed Fibre employees