The Bohemian Women’s National League team and match day volunteers attended a reception in the Mansion House last week hosted by Cllr Larry O’Toole; SF for Artane-Whitehall and a long time Bohs supporter.
Speaking at the event Cllr O’Toole said “Tonight we show appreciation for the players, coaching staff and match day volunteers who work as a team at our home matches in Dalymount Park”.
Bohs goalkeeper and captain Rachael Kelly said on behalf of the team “It is an honour to play for this club and to enjoy the experience of playing at Dalymount”.
O’Toole added “It’s all about teamwork on and off the pitch and tonight we acknowledge the great efforts made by everyone involved”.
Bohs men secured their spot in the Cup final after defeating Galway 1-0 last Saturday in what was a lively albeit controversial game at Eamonn Deacy Park.
Pictures Conor Ryan
- Maximise your outdoor space with CaterSave outside heaters!
- Flawless make-up looks with BPerfect’s Pro Edit brush set!
- Man who confessed to robbing post office under duress jailed for 21 month
- What lies ahead for Dublin’s Homeless this Christmas?
- It was a world of Pure Imagination as Charlie and The Chocolate Factory the musical opens in Dublin