Caroline Conway has committed to the Roscommon ladies squad for another season.
The two-time All Ireland winner with the county is part of the panel under the new Roscommon management team led by former Mayo All Ireland winning captain Diane O’Hora.
Conway who plays her club football for Wanderers Ballyboden turns 37 on Sunday and has committed to the panel as they seek to win a first All Ireland title since 2005. She is the only member of the 2005 panel still playing with the Rossies and she returned to the squad in 2020 after a hiatus of more than a decade away from County football.
Conway has had club success in recent years with Wanderers Ballyboden playing a leading part in their two Junior Championship successes in 2018 and 2019.
- Proactive steps for your baby’s health
- Host a coffee morning, attend a coffee morning or donate to the cause to raise vital funds
- Ryanair claim winter flights reduction from Dublin Airport is due to daa’s “mismanagement” and lack of forward planning
- Ladies full boxy, mind and soul workout
- Fingal prioritise ‘Make Way Day’ with new Access Officer appointed