In line with recent government guidelines, Dublin City Council is making the following arrangements commencing Monday 18th May:
- The re-opening of allotments.
- The re-opening of Silloge golf course for club members and the public provided they pre-book in advance.
- The re-opening of Tolka Valley golf course to the public provided it is pre-booked.
- The re-opening of tennis courts to members to book where there is a club to manage the courts in accordance with physical distancing guidelines.
- The re-opening of car parks associated with outdoor amenities.
- The re-opening of the Causeway Road to the Bull Island Nature Reserve to vehicular traffic. (A new dedicated cycleway along the Causeway road will be delineated to promote and facilitate cycling.)
- An increase in the number of outdoor staff at work across all service areas subject to Covid-19 restrictions.
- The return to workplaces of staff required in connection with the resumption of general construction activity.