DEALZ opened the doors to its brand new discount store in Rathfarnham today, Thursday July 16, with 9,532 square feet of space including its affordable fashion brand PEP&CO.
Dealz retail country manager, Olivia McLoughlin, said: “We are delighted to be launching our new store in Rathfarnham this week – it’s a sign of our ambition to grow the Dealz offering in Ireland.
“Additional job creation and investment in this new store is part of our renewed commitment to Ireland and the communities we serve. We look forward to welcoming shoppers from the local community into the store over the coming days, weeks and months ahead.”
The new store is part of a major investment in Ireland by Dealz. Thursday also sees new openings in Buncrana, Co. Donegal, and Clonakilty, Cork. This will bring the portfolio in Ireland to an impressive 100 stores and creates 75 new jobs.
- Katie McCabe is hopeful Pauw stays on with Ireland
- Shamrock Rovers are one step away from a perfect season
- Top tips to keep your festive lights safely shining bright this Winter
- Inclusion is at the heart of the Southside Partnership women’s programme
- PrettyLittleThing introduce new ‘Second Skin’ campaign