A man has been hospitalised following a stabbing incident near the Ha’penny Bridge on Monday night.
The assault took place on the north side of the Ha’penny Bridge after 8pm last night, with a man in his 30s injured in the incident.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, and Gardai say investigations are ongoing.
In a statement, An Garda Siochana said: “Gardaí are investigating an incident of assault that occurred on the north side of the Ha’penny Bridge, Dublin 1 the evening of 18th January 2021 at approximately 8.10pm.
“A man, aged in his 30s, was taken to hospital with apparent stab wounds. His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
“Investigations are ongoing.”
- North Dublin businesses can go green with two new schemes
- Man arrested and €110,000 worth of cannabis seized in Ballinteer
- Broadstone bus depot reopens following €15million revamp
- Security guard who downloaded child abuse images facing jail time
- Man jailed for late night violent robbery of drunk man