A Dublin GAA club has shut down all activities after a member tested positive for coronavirus.
Lusk club Man O’War suspended all activities with immediate effect at the weekend as a “precautionary measure”.
In a statement, the club confirmed that contact tracing is due to get under way and that they are awaiting further guidance from the HSE.
The statement read: “This is a precautionary measure while the individual in question awaits the commencement of the contact tracing process and further guidance from the public health authorities.
“Those who might be a potential ‘close contact’ are being contacted by the individual and/or the Club Executive in advance of the commencement of the contact tracing process.”
- €213m to be spent on homeless services next year in Dublin
- ICA showing bags of support for kids with cancer to store beads of courage
- James Hendicott: Music Industry to suffer collapse after successful 2019?
- Gannon ambitious to kick on with Tennessee tennis scholarship
- Young Rathfarnham baker displays her talents in competition