With the country in lockdown and everyone encouraged to stay inside, Aldi and Deliveroo are teaming up to make delivery of groceries free.
Rapid delivery of Aldi’s groceries will be free from 14 January to 11 February.
They will remove the standard €4.99 delivery fee attached to all grocery orders, meaning over 400 products from Aldi’s range can be ordered through Deliveroo’s on-demand delivery service, and will be delivered in as little as 30 minutes.
Participating stores in Dublin include:
- Aldi – East Wall Road, North Dock, Dublin
- Aldi – Terenure Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin
- Aldi – The Boulevard at Rockbrook, Sandyford, Dublin
- Aldi – River Valley, Swords, Dublin
- Aldi – Belgard Rd, Tallaght, Dublin
- Aldi – Newlands Cross, Clondalkin, Dublin
- Aldi – 38/41 Parnell Street, Dublin
- Aldi – Lower Rathmines Rd, Rathmines, Dublin
- Aldi – Unit G26 Frascati Shopping Centre, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
Launched last year, this service allows you to do your shop safely and conveniently without leaving the house, enabling people to get their grocery shopping to their doorstep in a contactless delivery or place an order and have it delivered to a loved one at another address.
Aldi’s grocery orders can be ordered and paid for via the Deliveroo app or website.
Customers can avail of this free delivery on the app as often as they wish, with minimum and maximum order values of €25 to €75 remaining in place.