“There was a temporary construction road across these lands, put in place to build the sewage treatment plant, and then used for the building of the new hospital,” said Cllr Mulville online.
“This is now being removed, as was done a couple of months back at the other side of the distributor road, and the wetlands here will be restored as part of St Ita’s Nature Reserve project.” Photos Cllr Paul Mulville.
- Finglas float through in FAI Junior Cup
- Rugby team raising the spirit of the nation with seismic displays in France
- Great attendance and political support for Baldoyle/Clongriffin protest
- Calling Dublin men to do The Dickie Dip for prostate cancer care!
- Dublin Athletes Claim Podium Places at Irish Life Dublin Half Marathon