Bathing water quality results from the pre-season sample taken recently came back a great result, writes Rose Barrett..
Fingal County Council was delighted to note that all the Fingal identified bathing waters met the standard for “excellent” water quality!
Delighted to hear that Front Strand, Balbriggan (All Season Advisory in place), South Strand, Skerries, Loughshinny beach, Rush North and South Beach, the Brook beach, Portrane, Balcarrick Beach, Donabate, Velvet Strand, Portmarnock, Burrow Beach, Sutton and Claremont Beach, Howth all approved.
The non-identified bathing area at Malahide also met the standard for “excellent”.
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition