The annual Platinum VIP Style Awards took place at The Marker Hotel, Dublin. The best in Irish showbiz brought the glitz and glam, as well-known faces came from near and far to walk the red carpet.
The Awards, now in their 19th year, is the only national celebration of Irish style, and have grown in prominence over that time. Ireland’s most fashionable celebrities, including presenter of tonight’s awards Doireann Garrihy, James Kavanagh, Pippa O’Connor Ormond, Morah, Bonnie and Babette Ryan, Rosanna Davison, Celia Holman Lee, Zara King, Holly Carpenter, Erica Cody, Suzanne Jackson and many more pulled out all the stops for the style event of the year. This year, over 250,000 voted!
Pics Brian McEvoy
- TABLE TENNIS: Bonchev lands World Youth silver medal in Croatia
- Bidders have ’til 1pm tomorrow to secure quirky contents of KIN’s ‘The Furry Bog’ pub
- Do you want to find out more about Fingal’s next Heritage Plan? Join a webinar on Tuesday next
- Your Ultimate Guide to Dublin City
- dlr Festival of Inclusion – Celebrating diversity and empowering differences