Gardaí confirm they have made a third arrest with the regards to an alleged attack on visiting American tourist in Dublin City on July 19 last.
Three juveniles to date have been arrested for an alleged offence contrary to the Non-Fatal Offences Against the Person Act 1997 and are currently being detained by gardaí.
Stephen Termini (57) was reported to be viciously beaten and in risk of losing an eye following an alleged assault on Wednesday last, July 19 in the city centre.
It is believed the victim who is currently recovering in hospital, was vising Ireland in search of his Irish roots.
Mr Termini’s family have since set up a GoFundMe page to support Mr Termini who is facing “life altering” changes, including possibly losing an eye. It is believed his sons are travelling to Ireland to be with their father.
Mr Termini’s alleged assault along with several other violent acts in the city centre in recent weeks have caused an outcry from politicians and the public, calling for more gardaí and crime prevention.
Donations can be made to support Mr Temini at: https://www.gofundme.com/f/9zgq4-help-our-family?
See full report: https://dublingazette.com/dublinlocalmatters/juvenile-charged-serious-assault-talbot-st-534522/
Feature photo features the victim Stephen Termini (57) with his two sons
- Get a glowing look with celebrity favourite JCat’s ‘SkinSurance’ Foundation!
- RSA warning following heavy rainfall and winds: slow down!
- WINNERS OF YOUNG CHEF YOUNG WAITER AWARDS AT EVENT IN TITANIC BELFAST
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made