A prizewinning artwork by 13-year old Chapelizod student Brian Mustos, from St. Michael’s School, and another by Finn McQuaid (5) from Riverview Educate Together National School, Greenhills, have been chosen to illustrate the 2023 Texaco Children’s Art Competition Calendar just published.
Two of 13 selected to illustrate the publication, Brian’s piece, entitled ‘Seomra’, will appear during the month of March and Finn’s entitled ‘Sunflowers’ will feature in June. Both will be seen in thousands of homes throughout Ireland during the coming year.
Winning Special Merit Awards in the 2022 competition, they was two of a number said by a competition adjudicator to perfectly illustrate the incredible skill, creativity and imagination that many of our young artists possess and the important role schools have in encouraging their students through art education.
Calendars are currently available through a select number of Texaco service stations and through Texoil, Valero’s own home heating oil division.
Featured Image: ‘Sunflowers’ by Finn McQuaid, Age 5, Riverview Educate Together National School, Greenhills
- Proactive steps for your baby’s health
- Host a coffee morning, attend a coffee morning or donate to the cause to raise vital funds
- Ryanair claim winter flights reduction from Dublin Airport is due to daa’s “mismanagement” and lack of forward planning
- Ladies full boxy, mind and soul workout
- Fingal prioritise ‘Make Way Day’ with new Access Officer appointed