Councillor Denis O’Callaghan, Cathaoirleach of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, has officially launched this year’s Summer into Heritage programme, writes Rachel Cunningham.
A programme of free guided walks and tours organised by the Heritage Office of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, visitors can take the opportunity to explore the history and heritage of the county.
The programme, which will run until September 3, spans Seapoint and the James Joyce Martello Towers, to the majestic drawings of the Oratory and the secrets of Dalkey Castle and even as far as Marlay and Cabinteely House.
All are welcome to join in learning about fascinating local history.
- A Green Flag for wonderful Hartstown Park!
- Shiels wins Top Goalie award
- Leopardstown goes racy pink for Breast Cancer Ireland!
- Well known faces join the Paw Patrol Team for Paw Patrol : The Mighty Movie special screening
- Microsoft Ireland pedals past €1m milestone for LauraLynn in decade-long cycling challenge