Councillor Denis O’Callaghan, Cathaoirleach of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council launched the Summer into Heritage programme 2023 at County Hall, Dún Laoghaire.
dlr Summer of Heritage is a programme of FREE guided walks and tours organised by the Heritage Office of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council so you can explore the history and heritage of the county and will run from 26th June until 3rd September.
From the coast, we bring you Seapoint and James Joyce Martello Towers, the majestic drawings of the Oratory and the secrets of Dalkey Castle. Travelling to the mountains, Marlay and Cabinteely House reveal their hidden history. We invite you to come with us on a journey to discover one of our many treasures creating a sense of place and identity.
PHOTO – PETER CAVANAGH
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition
- Deirdre O’Kane is back with Funny Women Dublin – tickets selling fast!
- Super facelift for St Francis Senior NS by Speed Fibre employees
- Insurance firm shows how to reduce driving risk factors among young motorists
- ISPCA calls for support as abandoned animals and cruelty cases rise